Grease buildup can cause your appliance to work less efficiently and could lead to more significant issues like grease fires. Continue reading to see simple tips on how to clean your cooktop stove!
Tasks can be done by: Homeowner, cleaning company, appliance company, or handyman
Step 1 – Clean Cooktop Stove
- If you have grates, remove the grates, wash them in your sink using dish soap (preferably with a guaranteed grease-fighting agent) and warm water.
- You can use a scrub brush to remove anything that’s stuck on the grates.
- If they are grimy, you may want to let them soak.
- While waiting, take your preferred cleaning agent and clean the rest of your range.
- Give the outside of the range a good cleaning, too.
- If it’s an electric range, scrub off visible grime, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Tool List: scrub brush
- Supply List & Costs: Dish soap, hot water, drying cloth, wet rag.
Along with your stovetop, it would also be a great idea to clean your oven! Even though the task seems daunting, we have a few great tips for getting your oven clean as new in no time.
Want to know more useful information such as this?
Sign up with us at HomeManager!
Also, check out the easy maintenance for other small appliances – How To Clean Your Small Appliances!