Doing this task can extend the lifespan of your mattresses and cushions and make them overall more comfortable sitting in because your favorite spot will wear down after long periods of use.
This is a Preventative Maintenance Task!
Over time, mattresses & furniture cushions wear out, especially creating indents where your favorite spot is. Flipping & rotating them can help them to stay comfortable.
Tasks can be done by: Homeowner or cleaning service
Make Your Mattresses and Cushions Last Longer | Task Steps
Step 1 – Inspect mattresses and cushions
- Go around your house and inspect all the mattresses and furniture with cushions. You’re going to want to look for heavy indents within the material or cushions that aren’t as comfy as they used to be.
- Look to see if the cushions are reversible (able to be flipped) or able to be rotated.
Step 2 – Maintain everything
- Flip over reversible cushions.
- If you aren’t able to flip over your cushions because they aren’t reversible, you can at least rotate them, so you aren’t sitting on the same spot repeatedly.
- Rotate and flip mattresses every six months to keep them lasting longer.
Whether they are cushions on your bar stools, couch cushions, and especially your favorite chair! You will definitely see a comfortability change in your seats or bed after flipping or rotating them. This can also be a great idea for improving your guest room!
Want to know more useful information such as this?
Sign up with us at HomeManager!
Also, check out another interesting article- How To Clean Your Windows and Window Screens!