It’s essential to clean your grill when you use it frequently because grease backup can become a huge fire hazard. Continue reading to learn how to clean your barbecue grill.
Tasks can be done by: Homeowner, cleaning company, or handyman
How To Clean Your Barbecue Grill | Task Steps
Step 1 – Clean BBQ
- Disconnect the propane tank.
- Remove grill grates and let them soak in soapy, hot water.
- Loosely cover the heating elements with a big piece of foil to protect them.
- With the grill brush, scrub the underside of the hood. Now use the grill brush to clean the inside of your grill walls.
- Take the grates out and lean them against a wall outside.
- Use your grill brush to scrub the grates thoroughly, then use a hose to rinse them off.
- Replace the grates once they have dried, then give the outside of your grill a good cleaning with hot, soapy water.
- Tool List: grill brush and a hose
- Supply List & Costs: soapy water and tinfoil
Have a great Summer by keeping your barbecue grills in tip top shape!
Want to know more useful information such as this?
Sign up with us at HomeManager!
Also, check out the easy maintenance for other small appliances – How To Clean Your Small Appliances!